top of page

Linh Phan Group

Public·221 members
Anthony Amos
Anthony Amos

Diana Ross Discography: A Legendary Career in Music

Diana Ross Discography: A Legendary Career in Music

Diana Ross is one of the most iconic and influential singers of all time. She rose to fame as the lead singer of the Supremes, the best-selling girl group in history, and then embarked on a successful solo career that spanned over five decades. She has released 25 studio albums and 116 singles, selling over 100 million records worldwide. She has also won numerous awards and honors, including a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, a Kennedy Center Honor, and a Presidential Medal of Freedom.

diana ross discography torrent

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftlniurl.com%2F2tK1fq&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3I3R72FG43fU3QRTKHdOeW

In this article, we will explore the discography of Diana Ross, from her early days with the Supremes to her latest releases. We will also provide links to some of her most popular songs and albums, as well as some rare and unreleased tracks that you can download from torrent sites. Whether you are a fan of her classic Motown hits, her disco anthems, her soulful ballads, or her pop collaborations, you will find something to enjoy in this comprehensive guide to Diana Ross's music.

The Supremes Era (1961-1970)

Diana Ross joined the Supremes in 1961, when they were still known as the Primettes. Along with Florence Ballard and Mary Wilson, she signed with Motown Records and became part of the label's legendary roster of artists. The Supremes had their first number one hit in 1964 with "Where Did Our Love Go", which was followed by a string of chart-toppers such as "Baby Love", "Stop! In the Name of Love", "You Can't Hurry Love", and "You Keep Me Hangin' On". The group became an international sensation, breaking barriers for African American women in music and culture.

Diana Ross's distinctive voice and charismatic presence made her the focal point of the group, and she soon began to pursue solo projects. In 1969, she recorded her first solo album, Diana Ross, which was released in 1970 after she left the Supremes. The album featured her debut solo single, "Reach Out and Touch (Somebody's Hand)", as well as a cover of "Ain't No Mountain High Enough", which became her first solo number one hit.

If you want to listen to the best of the Supremes with Diana Ross, you can check out their greatest hits albums, such as The Supremes: Gold or The Ultimate Collection. You can also download their complete discography from torrent sites like Rutracker, which includes all their studio albums, live albums, compilations, singles, and rarities.

The Solo Career (1970-present)

After leaving the Supremes, Diana Ross embarked on a prolific and diverse solo career that showcased her versatility and talent. She worked with different producers and genres, from soul and R&B to disco and pop. She also ventured into acting, starring in films like Lady Sings the Blues (1972), Mahogany (1975), and The Wiz (1978). Some of her most successful solo albums include Diana Ross (1970), Touch Me in the Morning (1973), Diana (1980), Swept Away (1984), and Take Me Higher (1995). Some of her most memorable solo hits include "I'm Coming Out", "Upside Down", "Endless Love" (with Lionel Richie), "Missing You", "Chain Reaction", and "I Will Survive".

Diana Ross has continued to record and perform until today, releasing new albums such as I Love You (2006) and Thank You (2021). She has also toured extensively around the world, captivating audiences with her legendary voice and style. She is widely regarded as one of the greatest singers of all time, as well as a cultural icon and a trailblazer for women and people of color in music.

If you want to listen to the best of Diana Ross's solo career, you can check out her greatest hits albums, such as The Essential Diana Ross or All The Great Hits. You can also download her complete discography from torrent sites like Rutracker, which includes all her studio albums, live albums, compilations, singles, soundtracks, e0e6b7cb5c

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Linh Phan
  • Goyo Dinielli
    Goyo Dinielli
  • Artem Shapoval
    Artem Shapoval
  • Hermiane Cielle
    Hermiane Cielle
  • Amber Foster
    Amber Foster
bottom of page